The Solar Powered "Fresh Air" Skylight features a solar panel that captures any available daylight and uses it to recharge a highly efficient, fully concealed, battery powered operator and control system. The battery powered operator is the power source that opens and closes the skylight and the solar panel serves as the charging source of the system.
- Remote controlled solar powered skylight requires no wiring, which makes for easy and cost effective installation.
- The solar panel will work on cloudy days and with indirect light. It does not have to be exposed to direct sunlight to function.
- With the integrated rain sensor the solar powered skylight will close automatically, in case of inclement weather.
- Inner pane is laminated for additional safety. This means that if the glass accidentally breaks, the glass does not shatter. Laminated glass meets codes for products installed out of reach.
- Eight factory installed blinds are available to include in the purchase of your skylight.
- If the Solar Powered "Fresh Air" Skylight is ordered with a factory installed blind, the skylight and blind will arrive pre-programmed to one remote control.